We Inspect the following popular RV styles:
- Class A or C Motorhome – Gas or Diesel
- Travel Trailer
- Fifth Wheel
- Toy Hauler
- Class B Motorhome
- Super C Motorhome
- Cargo Trailer Conversions
Please be aware that we don’t perform the Annual State of Texas Inspection – For that, you’ll need to contact a Service Station or RV Dealer.
An RV is not an inexpensive purchase that can be taken lightly. That’s why we perform an in-depth, 500+ check-point Inspection. We will utilize our years of experience with RV’s to help you understand whether you’re getting a good value. Any issues that are discovered will be documented and provided to you in an easy-to-read report. Inspected areas of the RV will include:
- Sidewall End and Caps
- Slideout Rooms
- Awnings and Slideout Toppers
- Chassis Turn Signal and Running Lights (12 Volt DC)
- 120 Volt AC Electrical System (house type power)
- Generator – Engine (if equipped)
- Generator – Radiator (if equipped)
- Inverter (if installed)
- Coach Battery System (12 Volt DC deep cycle Battery Electrical System)
- Fresh Water System
- Waste Water Systems (grey and black water)
- Life Safety items
- LP Gas Systems
- ASME Tank (if equipped)
- Water Heater (if equipped)
- Furnace (if equipped)
- Air Conditioner(s)
- Washer/Dryer (if equipped)
- Microwave/Convection Oven
- Dishwasher (if installed)
- In-House Vacuum System( if installed)
- Electric Fireplace (if installed)
- Cooktop Exhaust Fan
- Ceiling Mounted Fans and Ceiling Exhaust Vents
- Interior Conditions and Appearance
- Cabinets and Closet Condition
- Shower/Tub Enclosure
PLATINUM PACKAGE INSPECTION
Much like the Standard Inspection service, the RV Platinum Package Inspection includes everything listed above. This inspection also takes things several steps further by adding approximately 160 more comprehensive check points along with critical fluid analysis, a VIN report and a a 30 Minute Video call after your purchase in case you have any questions. To get an in-depth look at what’s included in this service, please visit our Why Get a Platinum Inspection page.
New Owner Walkthrough
Is this your first RV or are you unfamiliar with the brand you’ve just purchased? Our experienced RV Inspectors will help you learn the ins and outs of your new recreational vehicle! We will ensure that you become familiarized with the RV’s systems and components. You’ll also learn how to get everything set up for camping, along with finding out about the common maintenance issues you may face in the future.
Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI)
Let us inspect the RV before you take delivery to help you avoid any unwelcome surprises. We’ll make sure that everything has been set up correctly by the seller. This will give you piece of mind and make it possible to hit the road immediately!
If you want to sell an RV for the best possible price, it’s imperative to learn what type of condition it’s truly in. Our Seller’s inspection service takes the same approach as our buyer’s inspection. By the time we’re done, you’ll find out exactly what repairs stand between you and a quick sale. Getting these repairs completed, or choosing to disclose them and sell as-is, will increase buyer confidence.
Wondering how something works? For example, can’t figure out how to light your oven? We can setup a quick video call and help guide you.
Call, text or email us today!